In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make decorative wreaths from garden plants. Users will need a wreath thorn. Users may choose to make the wreath or purchase it. Then add on some greenery such as bay leaf. Now place the greenery onto the thorn wreath and secure it by wrapping it 3 times around with wire. Continue doing this for the rest of the wreath. This video provides a visual demonstration for viewers to easily follow along. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in home decoration and gardening, and would like to learn how to make an affordable homemade wreath without purchasing one.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades