Tired of the same old flower corsages? Check out this video on how to make a one of a kind candy corsage for your next outing! These make a great gift for prom, holidays, even birthdays for that special little girl in your life.
You Will Need
• Assorted 3-inch lengths of ribbon
• Assorted 2-inch lengths of ribbon
• A hot-glue gun
• A 2- by 1-inch piece of plastic
• Decorative beads
• 3 tie tacks
Step 1: Make tear drops
Make teardrop shapes with your 3-inch lengths of ribbon and hot glue the ends along the perimeter of the piece of plastic.
Overlap the ends of the ribbon to make your teardrop shape.
Step 2: Make more tear drops
Make a second layer of teardrop shapes out of the 2-inch ribbons and glue them on top of the first layer.
Step 3: Fill in empty spots
Glue pieces of tulle and decorative beads among the ribbon teardrops. Be creative with your design.
Step 4: Hot glue candy to plastic piece
Glue your candy to the plastic to complete your corsage.
Step 5: Glue to tie tacks
Glue three tie tacks to the back of the plastic piece and pin the corsage on your girl.
Fun fact: The average American consumes approximately 25 pounds of candy each year.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades