The art of floral arrangement is a fun and valuable skill. Dana Plazyk of Flowers by Design lends useful tips and tricks on making simple flower arrangements.
Centerpieces will add the final touch to any decor. In this three-part series, Dana shows you step-by-step instructions on how to make a centerpiece for a table using artificial flowers.
In part one, learn how to pick flower sizes and colors and what other factors to consider in order to make that perfect dining table centerpiece. In part two, Dana shows you how to place flowers relative to their size and color and why you should start with a fabric swatch. In part three, Dana puts the final touches in this lovely centerpiece arrangement. Watch all three parts to learn how to make a magnificent table centerpiece.
A list of materials used for this project is provided from Flowers by Design.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades