Weddings are very expensive and one way to say a little is to make or have you maid of honor make the wedding bouquet and the bridesmaids‚Äô bouquets. You need a straight handle bridal bouquet holder and a stand to hold the bouquet holder in place while you work on it. You will need 12 roses fully hydrated and open.
Cut stems to about 2 inches. Insert at the base of the bouquet holder. Continue in a triangle formation. Repeat. The entire bouquet will be done in a triangle format. Your bouquet might not need all of the roses, it will depend on how full the roses have come out. Fill any holes with extra roses.
Turn bouquet upside down and hide stems with rose foliage. To complete bouquet, use a commercial stem lock. It is a type of spray glue which is put on the surface and makes a type of netting to hold all roses in place.
When the bouquets are finished, they will mean more because you made them or your maid of honor made them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades