In this video, we learn how to make a floral arrangement. Start off with the biggest flower you are going to use, and build around that. If you have a white flower, pick a bright colored one to go next to it. Remember to use different flowers and colors to mix and match and make beautiful bouquets. You will also want to remove the bottoms of the stems and tuck smaller flowers in between the bigger ones. Creating color contrasts can help make an eye-popping floral arrangement. You can start building the vase by having the vase and placing the flowers in them as you go, or holding them in your hand and then placing them in when you're finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades