In this tutorial, we learn how to create a water garden arrangement. To start, have a box filled with foam and rocks, then place branches on the inside of the foam and rocks. Now, add in a few liatris branches at different sizes. Next, add in yellow daisies, green spider mums, foxtail ferns, ivy leaves, and any other plants and flowers you prefer. To give the arrangement a garden feel, make the plant out of order and make the plants and flowers at different levels and heights. Arrange the flowers and plants where you feel they fit in best, this is your arrangement and should express your personality!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades