This video shows you how to make a hanging basket. The first step is choosing a basket. The maker of this video decides to go with a wire basket with a coconut liner. With the daily watering and the soil and the plant itself, the basket will weigh a lot so make sure that your hook is well established. The best recipe for choosing hanging plants is to select an upright plant, a filler plant and a trailer. When choosing plants make sure they are compatible with each other. The next step is to prep your basket with soil. Make sure to add water to the soil. Next we plant the plants. Always start with your trailers first. Once you surround the outer perimeter of the inside of the basket, you can add the upright plant. Lastly you add the fillers. Make sure to add soil to any holes in the basket and on top for the exposed roots. Then you water your plants.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades