Get a vase and a bouquet holder with dry flower foam inside. Put the bouquet holder in the vase. Place one gardenia in the center hole of the dry flower foam. Then place three gardenias in the holes around the center(odd numbers are good in floral design), evenly spaced apart. Once you are done with that, place a gardenia in the hole in between each of your three outside gardenias, but push them in further, so that they are slightly lower than the other three gardenias. In the remaining holes between the gardenias, add some white roses. Put three at the top and six on the bottom so it gets larger as you down. Now add other flowers to fill out any holes, making sure to keep all sides even. Then add the gardenia buds. On the bottom of the bouquet holder, add all the gardenia leaves around the bottom of the holder. Then, if desired, you can add a bow to complete the bouquet.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades