To start off making your bouquet, you must start by crossing the stems instead of going straight up and down. The crossing action will give you a round bouquet. Choose the size of the bouquet to match the bride and to match the dress. If it's a big dress with lots of action, you don't want to hide it with a big bouquet. Always hold your bouquet down. Use wax string to hold your bouquet together. This won't slip. Tie the not twice to ensure it stays together. Cut the stems off and then proceed to wrap taffeta around the bottom part to finish off the bouquet. You can hold the taffeta in place with pins. You can add lace and other colors to create a design.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades