Face it, when it comes to the holiday season buying a Christmas tree can be a bit of a pain. Always going out and trying to find a tree that is just right, then lugging it back home and setting up the lights and decorations. While at the same time little pieces of pine needles are being layed across the floor making a huge mess. Whew! Well with this tutorial, you'll find out how to design a small rosemary tree with Christmas decorations. Some of the stuff that was used include carnations, christmas lights, and red bows. So sit back and enjoy the video!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades