Lifestyle expert Clinton Kelly demonstrates how to throw a fabulous party. With great food, alcohol, and atmosphere you must also have fresh flowers to add ambiance. Big floral centerpieces overtake the room and have to be removed from the table when dining so that guests can see one another. Clinton recommends a low long floral arrangement that will not block guests. Staying in the same color family when choosing flowers is recommended. Start with small low container with room temperature water. If water is too cold it can shock the flowers and they will not last as long. Clinton starts by placing large peonies in the container. Add medium blooms of flowers of the same color family and small peony buds. If you do not want to put together a large arrangement you can always place fresh flowers in small bud vases or vessels. These vases or vessels can be found in thrift stores. Simply fill vases with water and place fresh flowers inside, add a green leaf in each vase and spread vases down table. Figure one two to vases per guest. Wah lah you have great floral arrangements.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades